Monday, April 17, 2006

DAY 98 - Mon Apr 17 2006 - NO EAT DAY 48

I just about switched today to an eating day and made tomorrow an OFF day
because it happened to be one of the rare occasions that my wife and I both
didn't have to work. It's so tempting to want to have a nice dinner together in
that situation.
But we had a nice dinner together last night (Easter) so she talked me out of it.
(Thanks for the support, hon.)

Today was Easter Monday. The kids didn't have school so we all went out. We
shopped at IKEA while the kids played in Småland. I bought a new, lighter spring
jacket today. Almost time to hang up my heavier one until winter comes around 
again.

I fully intended to start lifting my weights today, but instead used all my energy
re-arranging my bedroom and clearing a space for the weights and weight bench.
I also folded a mammoth pile of clean laundry that had been covering much of
the floor space!

So now that that hurdle is overcome, tomorrow I'll hopefully be able to move the
weight equipment in (and I'll have more energy to lift my weights because I will
have eaten food.)

No comments:

Post a Comment