Sunday, April 16, 2006

DAY 97 - Sun Apr 16 2006 - EASTER

Breakfast (10:30am): Bowl of Vanilla Mini-Wheats cereal 
2 pieces of whole wheat toast w/ chunky peanut butter 
1 banana
Lunch (1:30pm): 3 pieces of vegetarian pizza (from Vaisakhi yesterday)

Dinner (7:00pm): Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes with gravy, veggies with cheese sauce,
cranberry sauce, bun with margarine, diet cream soda.

Dessert (8:00pm): 2 pieces of apple pie, 2 scoops of neapolitan ice cream!


 

Happy Easter!! I made up a FAQ because I got sick of answering the same
questions from anonymous commenters. It's in the list of Links on the right.

My sister and her family joined us for Easter dinner. It was delicious (and
filling!) I had pie and ice cream for the first time in a while. It was a nice
treat.

I can actually sleep in tomorrow too because the kids don't have school!
(Easter Monday).

No comments:

Post a Comment