Thursday, April 13, 2006

DAY 94 - Thu Apr 13 2006 - NO EAT DAY 46



Ack! Canucks will not make it into the play-offs this season after losing
to San Jose sharks tonight. As usual they started off well, but floundered
at the end. Representative of their whole season. It'll likely be a different
line-up of Canucks players next season. Maybe a shake-up to their roster
will do them good. I guess I'll have to cheer for Calgary Flames now. 
They've got an amazing goaltender so they could go far in the play-offs.
We'll see. But I'm already looking forward to Canucks' next season in 
September. (They've still got 1 game left to play this season but it's
meaningless as far as the play-off race is concerned.)

My apologies to you non-hockey fans out there. Getting back to the diet
now, it was a really quick night at work. We were busy. I didn't have much
time to think about being hungry. I drank black coffee with no sugar, and
water, and chewed my gum all night. Took my walk on my break in the
rain. (Suitable for my mood.)

More and more people at work are starting to notice my weight loss (2 today)
and it looks like my blog is inspiring many more. So I have that to be happy
about, at least. (I'm trying not to get too down about my hockey team.)

No comments:

Post a Comment