Monday, April 3, 2006

DAY 84 - Mon Apr 03 2006 - NO EAT DAY 41

While shopping at Zellers, I found out they carry the same type of cherry citrus Fresca
that I bought in the States a couple months ago. It's the first time I've seen it in Canada
so I bought a case of cans. Of course, I'll probably start to see it everywhere now. Which
would be good because it's good. :)

I'm disappointed in myself that I didn't get around to lifting my weights today like I 
wanted to. I kept putting it off and putting it off until it got too late. So I just rode my
exercise bike instead. I am determined to start lifting weights though, so it's going to
be sometime soon.

I got a haircut today. I bought more Chiclets fruit gum today. Other than that, I just
worked on my web page.

No comments:

Post a Comment