Wednesday, April 12, 2006

DAY 93 - Wed Apr 12 2006

Breakfast (8:15am): 2 fried eggs
3 pieces of white toast w/ margarine
coffee with Splenda & 2% milk

Brunch (11:15am): 2 tuna sandwiches on white
w/ cucumber and tomato slices
about 10 round tortilla chips
1 cup of 2% milk

Lunch (1:30pm): 2 Black Forest ham & light cream cheese wraps
(pictured cut in half)
purple grapes



Snack (3:50pm): 1 tuna sandwich on white
cucumber slices

Dinner (8:45pm): 3 pieces vegetarian pizza

Perogies with light sour cream 
1 banana

Snack (11:00pm): 1 strawberry yogurt
I've apparently become a food photographing freak. Aren't there people
who get paid to do that as a profession? Oh well, call it my artistic flare,
I guess. (And yes, I did eat the parsley!)

Tonight's a do-or-die game for the Canucks. I'll be listening anxiously.
If they don't win, they're pretty much eliminated from the play-offs.

Today I had to adjust my watch strap another notch tighter. I noticed I
get cold faster nowadays. Especially on my no-eat days. It's starting
to warm up outside though now that spring is upon us, so that shouldn't
be a problem for very long.
We had some computer down-time tonight at work, and so we all had to do hard, manual labour (write things out by hand.) Because of the hardship that we were forced to endure, the company bought a bunch of pizzas to help ease the terrible pain. (What a co.', huh?) There were many different kinds, mostly meaty, but I limited myself to 3 vegetarian because I didn't want to waste the food I already brought for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment