Saturday, April 22, 2006

DAY 103 - Sat Apr 22 2006

Breakfast (10:00am): 2 pieces of brown toast w/ chunky peanut butter
1 apple, sliced
1 bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats with Peaches cereal

Snack (12:00pm): 1 small bag of Blue Diamond barbecue almonds

Lunch (2:30pm): 4 slices of cheese & mushroom pizza
1 green salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing

Dinner (10:00pm): 2 BLT sandwiches on brown toast
Plate of cut fruit with low-cal "chocolate" dip

I went to work feeling not very good today. We were out all morning at the
Earth Day celebrations at Bear Creek Park with the kids. I think I got too
much sun there. Right after I finished lunch I got a massive stomach ache
but I came to work anyway. I think I'll be leaving early though. 

I didn't lift my weights like I wanted to because I wasn't feeling well. Flu
symptoms have been going around my work and my kids school, so I may
or may not have a touch of that as well. Hopefully it doesn't last long. 
Well, I have 2 days off to recuperate after tonight.

---
During the morning, before we went out, I think I experienced the 'ketosis
yuckies' as jt calls it. (That's when I feel washed out and light-headed and 
nauseous, and get head rushes.) I thought I'd better take in some more
salt and protein, so I ate the bag of almonds. That helped.

I ended up leaving work at 9:00pm. I felt better after I got home and made
myself dinner. My wife bought a bunch of fresh fruit, so I chopped up some
strawberries, grapes, cantaloupe and bananas and made a warm chocolate
dip out of Fry's Cocoa powder and Splenda (a little milk, a little water, and
into the microwave. Yum!)

No comments:

Post a Comment