Saturday, April 1, 2006

DAY 82 - Sat Apr 01 2006 - NO EAT DAY 40

I took my son for his first skating lesson today. They practiced skating backwards
and stopping. He did well. I think he should be ready for the NHL tomorrow. 

I bought some proper gum today. That is, Excel Inferno, my favourite. My wife made
a delicious-smelling lasagna for dinner. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to try it though.
I also repaired my dresser drawers and threw out a bunch of old clothes. So it was a
semi-productive day.

I watched Survivor the other night after work. It was a shame Nick got voted out rather
than Shane. I can't stand Shane. Arrogant and annoying.

Today is my "Friday". I'm looking forward to my 2 days off. No particular reason other
than not being at work. I plan to dig out my weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment