Thursday, April 20, 2006

DAY 101 - Thu Apr 20 2006

Breakfast (8:00am): 1 bowl of vanilla mini-wheats cereal
2 fried eggs
5 pieces of crispy bacon
hash browns
2½ pieces of white toast w/ margarine
1 coffee w/ Splenda & 2% milk

Lunch (1:00pm): Seasoned chicken breast deli meat sandwich w/ mustard, mayo & lettuce
purple grapes
1 glass of 2% milk

Dinner (5:00pm): Foot-long Subway veggies & cheese sub on brown bun
Tim Hortons French vanilla café, large

Snack (8:45pm): 1 peach yogurt
1 red apple
(11:15pm): 1 orange

I decided to treat myself with a Tim Horton's cappuccino today on my way to work.
I exercised and worked out today with my weights, so I was feeling pretty good. I wanted
to reward myself for my efforts. So I did. I don't have sweet treats very often. That bag of
Easter chocolates on the kitchen counter tempts me every day, though. (Wish the kids
would hurry up and eat that!)

Had an early dinner on the way to work. I've been hungrier since I started my weight training,
I think. Especially on my OFF day yesterday. That was killer. I'm not usually hungry on my
no eat day anymore, I thought I had overcome that. But I guess the extra exercise demands
more calories. So I'm glad I'm starting to eat some of those eatQOD mini-meals. I need to
buy some protein powder tomorrow. Going for my walk now on my work break.

---
Brooke posted a great article called "Lose Weight Like a Guy" on the journaltosuccess forum.
It rings particularly true for me. If you're a woman who hates how men seem to lose weight so
easily, you should read it. It's funny! It also mentions an alternate-day fasting-type diet near
the end of the article, involving eating 800 calories every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment