Saturday, April 29, 2006

DAY 110 - Sat Apr 29 2006

Breakfast (9:00am): 6 pumpkin pancakes with cinnamon & whipped cream (& syrup)
4 sausage links
2 glasses of 2% milk

Lunch (1:00pm): 6-7 ground pork meatballs w/ barbecue sauce
red & yellow pepper slices & carrot sticks w/ ranch dip

Snack (5:00pm): 1 cup of coffee with 2% milk & Splenda
1 medium-sized orange

Dinner (9:00pm): 4 pieces of Little Caesar's cheese pizza w/ parmesan crust
1 chocolate cherry parfait yogurt
2 mini tangerines

Snack (11:15pm): 1 mini tangerine
Apples & Cinnamon apple sauce

It's finally my Friday! I hope tonight goes by quickly (writing from work). My breakfast
was really good. Very IHOP-like. I didn't follow a recipe. I just basically added pumpkin
pie filling to pancake mix et voilà. A little whipping cream, a little cinnamon and you've
got the same type of pumpkin pancakes IHOP usually sells in the fall. Very tasty.

The meatballs were leftover from last night. My wife made them for the kids and there 
were a few left over so I ate them with the raw veggies. They were good too.

Not "diet food" by any means though. I was supposed to do my weights again today
but the weather outside was dark and rainy and I just felt like going back to bed. So
that's what I did. I'm going to have to take an extra long walk on my dinner break 
tonight! I'll lift my weights tomorrow.

---
(9:35pm): I finally popped my millionth Chuzzle tonight. Meaning I've now earned 
every trophy in the game. Yay me! (I have far too much free time at work, obviously.
Wish I could bring my stationary bike into the office to ride when it's slow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment