Tuesday, April 18, 2006

DAY 99 - Tue Apr 18 2006

Breakfast (8:00am): 2-3 scrambled eggs
2 pieces of white toast w/ margarine
4 small pancakes with chunky peanut butter & syrup
1 cup of instant coffee with Splenda & 2% milk

Lunch (12:30pm): 2 southwestern turkey club sandwiches
(see description, Day 35)
purple grapes

Snack (5:00pm): Diet Orange Crush (can)

Snack (7:15pm): 1 cranberry-raspberry yogurt
1 red apple

Dinner (8:45pm): Turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, bun w/margarine
1 orange
1 Diet Coke (can)

Yes, I've been eating a lot of leftover turkey today. That's okay. I like turkey. It's fairly
lean. Except of course when you combine it with bacon on a clubhouse. But that makes
it fairly yummy, which is important too. :)

As I said I would yesterday, I finally started lifting my weights today! I'm using the Joe
Weider bodybuilding system (pictured below). I had some good success with it back in
the 90's, so I'm trying it again.


My workout lasted about an hour, then I rode my exercise bike for another half hour. 
It was so exhilarating. I loved it. I did it in the afternoon about an hour and a half 
after lunch. I had good energy. I think I'll work out on my eating days 3 days a 
week. I know I'll be stiff and sore tomorrow but I know that stage doesn't last too 
long.







I'm going to read some of my weight training book and my QOD Diet book now.

No comments:

Post a Comment