Tuesday, April 4, 2006

DAY 85 - Tue Apr 04 2006

Breakfast (8:30am): Half a fried egg w/ half a piece of white toast (kids')
4 blueberry Eggo waffles with peanut butter and maple syrup
grapes

Brunch? (10:30am): 2 all-beef hot dogs w/ mustard & ketchup

Lunch (2:00pm): 2 KFC Big Crunch sandwiches w/ spicy mayo
grapes

Dinner (7:15pm): 1 California roll (sushi)
a few pretzels

Snack (8:45pm): 1 tropical tangerine yogurt
a few pretzels
1 Cheese String cheese stick

Snack (10:45pm): 1 red apple

Kind of a weird eating day, I suppose, with the hot dogs in the morning there. Not your
typical Canadian breakfast. The reason is, the rest of my family had hot dogs for dinner
last night and they looked and smelled so good that I had to have some the next morning.
So I did! But it wasn't really my breakfast. Kind of a pre-lunch snack, I guess.

My lunch was the ultra-fattening, but yummy, Big Crunch sandwiches (buy-one-get-one-
free coupon. :)) After that I started to feel pretty guilty, so I thought I'd take it easy for
dinner. I got my low-fat standby, sushi. As well as a few other snacky things.

I bought new clothes today. I've gone down 4 pants sizes. I started out at 38 in January.
I am now down to a 34! I bought a couple new pairs of jeans and a couple of T-shirts.
It's nice to buy and fit into smaller clothes. I sound like a woman, I know. But hey, I'm
happy. I also needed to tighten my watch strap 1 more notch. It's one of those metal
straps where you physically have to take out the pin to adjust it, not just a belt-type
strap with holes. So it's a bit of an effort every time I have to change it, so it's noteworthy.

One of my co-workers actually noticed I've lost weight today! She's been on vacation.
She says I look noticeably skinnier than I did when she saw me 3 weeks ago. That 
made me feel good. I guess it's not quite as noticeable to people who see me every
day. My wife told me today she think's I've lost enough weight, I should just concentrate
on the weight training now. I need to firm up those flabby pecs and abs, among other
areas. I don't know, I would still like to lose a few more pounds. I think the weight lifting
and hotter weather will definitely help. I can't wait to start playing tennis again. It was
actually bright and sunny out today until after 7:00pm. I love daylight savings time.
It's really starting to seem like spring now.

No comments:

Post a Comment