Thursday, May 4, 2006

DAY 115 - Thu May 04 2006 - NO EAT DAY 55

orange juice, 1 small glass, 8 fl. oz - 120 cals
half a banana - 50 cals
Apples & Cinnamon apple sauce - 80 cals
1 small bowl of salad w/ vinaigrette - 150 cals
2 boiled egg whites w/ salt & pepper - 32 cals
1 cup of coffee w/ 3 milkers & Splenda - about 50 cals (14 cals per 1 fl oz of 2% milk)

Total 482 calories

Looks like I went a little over my calorie limit today. I didn't realize the orange juice
had so many calories! Must be all the sugar.. Oh well. It's not excessive, just a little
disturbing.

I was planning on drinking a V8 juice later tonight but I guess not. 

I'm really not sure about this eating 300-400 calories on my No Eat Days anymore.
I like the idea of drinking the protein powder for my muscles, but I might just go back
to the way I was doing it before if I'm disappointed with my results on the 10th. 
I can't see how I've possibly lost 11 lbs this month. It doesn't seem likely. I'm slipping
up too much and becoming too lax.

On the other hand, working out with weights demands more calories. So...I don't really
know what to do. I guess I'll decide once I see the scale on the 10th and see how 
disappointed it makes me.

Survivor night tonight. Hope my wife remembers to tape it.

No comments:

Post a Comment