Monday, May 1, 2006

DAY 112 - Mon May 01 2006

Breakfast (8:15am): 3 blueberry toaster waffles w/ margarine, peanut butter & syrup
1 cup of milk

Lunch (12:45pm): 2 chicken souvlaki pitas
Large coconut piña colada (non-alcoholic)

Snack (3:30pm): Medium Tim Hortons French vanilla cappuccino

Dinner (7:30pm): 4-5 pieces of vegetarian pizza
½ piece of pepperoni pizza

Snack (10:30pm): small, seedless tangerine

So first thing I do when I get up in the morning is eat waffles. Why? I don't
know. I decided yesterday I was not going to eat today. But for some reason
I couldn't stop myself. I ate the waffles while getting my kids ready for school
and then went back to sleep.
When I got up around noon, I had a couple more of the souvlaki pitas leftover
from last night. (These things are so good, I should take a picture.) My wife
made piña coladas in the blender so I had a great big one of those too. 

On the way home from picking the kids up from school, we again stopped at
Tim Hortons and I got another medium French vanilla and one for my wife.

She later went to work, and I took the kids out to the park to fly a kite. (It was
a sunny but very windy evening.) I got some good exercise doing that. Lots of 
running around trying to get it to stay in the air. It did stay up for a while but
eventually the wind ripped it apart. After it crashed into the ground several 
times, it was trashed, so we got rid of it and headed home. (!$%^# cheap kite!)

We were out for a good 2½ hours. It was getting late and no time to cook
dinner, so I stopped in at our local pizza joint and got 2 mediums to go. 
Pepperoni and vegetarian. Back at home I hate about half the vegetarian, as
well as half a slice of one of the kids' pepperoni. As a snack shortly before
bed I ate the tangerine.

So this is the third day in a row I've eaten. I've suffered a bit of a lapse in my
dieting and I'll probably pay for it on weigh day, but I can't take it back now. 
So I've just got to get back on the program and be more disciplined tomorrow.
(I sound like the Vancouver Canucks after a loss.)

No comments:

Post a Comment