Tuesday, April 25, 2006

DAY 106 - Tues Apr 25 2006

Breakfast (8:45am): 3 fried eggs
3 pieces of bacon
2 pieces of white toast w/ margarine
hash browns
cup of 2% milk

Lunch (1:30pm): fresh pineapple & strawberries
1 small square of birthday cake

Snack (5:00pm): cup of coffee with Splenda & 2% milk
(6:45pm): 1 green apple

Dinner (8:45pm): 1 small (6-slice) vegetarian pizza

My wife took the kids out today and let me go back to bed after breakfast. That was
really nice but I ended up sleeping too late and was pretty groggy when I woke up.
I didn't have much energy for working out but I kinda forced myself. I ate a piece of
birthday cake to try and give me a sugar rush, but it didn't help much. Anyway, it was 
a small piece. Not much different than eating a waffle with syrup.

So I lifted my weights anyway but didn't use as heavy of weights as I normally would
have. Just took it easy. Low-energy day.

I'll be going for a walk on my break with my new mp3 player. Maybe that'll give me
a bit of energy.

I heard the Canucks fired head coach Marc Crawford today, with possibly more changes
to come. Might be an interesting next few days if you're a Vancouver Canucks fan.
I need to get caught up on the play-off standings now. I kind of lost track over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment