Tuesday, April 11, 2006

DAY 92 - Tue Apr 11 2006 - NO EAT DAY 45

Well my weekend is over and I'm back to work today. I've got lots of messages to reply to
after my most recent weigh in. Thank you for all your congratulations. It really encourages
me onward. I've almost reached my original goal, but I think I'd like to press a little further,
especially since it's become so easy now, and I still don't think I'm quite ready for a 
shirtless shot. The picture below will give you a visual idea of my progress since December.



(Click for larger.) Not bad. But like I said, I'm not done yet. By summertime, hopefully you'll
be able to see me shirtless with toned muscles and rippling abs. (Haha, yeah right.) I may 
not be Fabio yet but at least I'm making an effort. A good first step would be to actually pick
up those weights and start lifting them, eh? I must. Soon!

I finally got around to watching Survivor the other day. It's too bad about Austin Carty. I was
really starting to like him. Apparently he's an author. His book has received some great 
reviews on Amazon.com.

Last night's Canucks game was a total disaster. Unless the teams ahead of them (in the
standings) start losing badly, it doesn't look like they'll make the play-offs. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment