Saturday, April 8, 2006

DAY 89 - Sat Apr 08 2006

Breakfast (10:00am): 1 red apple, sliced
1 raspberry yogurt

(11:00am): 3 fried eggs
4 pieces of white toast w/margarine
5 pieces of bacon
1 small Roma tomato, sliced
1 cup coffee with Splenda & 2% milk

Lunch (2:45pm): 2 BK Veggie burgers Diet Coke



Dinner (7:00pm): Souvlaki chicken skewer w/ rice pilaf
tzatziki sauce
small Greek salad
small pita bread

Today I took my son to skating lessons. I took some pictures there which I'll
put on my web site. (Which should be ready sometime this weekend, hopefully.)
After skating, I took him and my daughters to Burger King for lunch (I still had 
the camera with me so I took a picture of my lunch in the restaurant like a geek.)

Now I'm at work. A few of us have ordered Greek food for dinner. I'm waiting for
the Canucks game to come on. Each game now is crucial for them to win if they
want to make the play-offs. Tonight they play Calgary, which is another very 
good Canadian team who has been doing better than Vancouver of late. So it 
should be an intense game. I'll be listening to the play-by-play on the radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment