Sunday, April 30, 2006

DAY 111 - Sun Apr 30 2006 - A miserable failure

I intended for today to be a No Eat day, but for the first time in a while, I
caved in and ate.
It started at church with communion. Then afterwards, my wife made me a
coffee with cream. On the way home, my kids wanted McDonald's. So from
there, I just thought, what the heck. I'll just switch my eating days again and
won't eat tomorrow. So I went ahead and had a Filet-o-fish, and a meat patty
from one of my kids' hamburgers. Next, we went to Tim Hortons and I got a 
French vanilla cappuccino.
My wife was home for dinner, so I decided to dine with her. We ate Greek
souvlaki pitas. (They were delicious.) I probably had about 4 of them. I also
had a plain pita by itself after one of my daughters decided she didn't want it.

Later at night after the kids were in bed I lifted my weights. I was a little upset
with myself for cheating on my diet. But at least I'll burn off some calories by
exercising. I'll make up for it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment