Thursday, April 27, 2006

DAY 108 - Thu Apr 27 2006

Breakfast (8:30am): 2 pieces of Domino's beef & cheese pizza
4 pieces of toast with chunky peanut butter

Lunch (2:30pm): Spinach salad
(spinach, hardboiled egg, bacon, mushrooms, cheese, ranch dressing)



Snack (4:15pm): Tim Horton's French vanilla cappuccino (large)

Dinner (8:45pm): another spinach salad
1 chocolate cherry yogurt
1 small, seedless tangarine

Snack (10:45pm): another tangarine

My wife ordered Domino's for dinner last night while I was at work. I was really
hungry when I got up in the morning, so I nuked a couple leftover pieces. It really didn't
taste as good as I hoped. I really prefer vegetarian nowadays.

Then I stuffed myself with peanut butter toast, which was stupid because it made me 
feel really bloated for the next couple of hours. I need to learn to take it easy and eat
more controlled portions in the morning. Even if it means a few small meals spaced 
an hour or so apart. My stomach will thank me, and I'll probably feel less sloth-like.

After that I went back to bed for a couple of hours, and then lifted my weights later
when I got up. Lunch was really good. So good I brought another helping to work for
dinner. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment