Friday, April 14, 2006

DAY 95 - Fri Apr 14 2006

Breakfast (8:30am): 4 pancakes with peanut butter, raspberry jam & syrup
4 breakfast sausages
coffee w/ 2% milk & Splenda

Lunch (2:00pm): Chicken sandwich with cheddar chz, mustard, mayo & lettuce
Vegetable Thins crackers w/light cream cheese spread (maybe 10 or so?)
purple grapes
1 banana
glass of 2% milk

Dinner (7:30pm): 1 small (6-slice) vegetarian pizza
(Mushrooms, onions, black olives, banana peppers, pineapple)

Happy Good Friday, one and all. I just finished eating that pizza at work and I'm
absolutely stuffed. I feel like jogging around the block a couple of times to burn
it off. I already went for a walk on my first break but I'm going to do another one
on my next break as well to make me feel better.
All employees were given Easter chocolate tonight at work but I'll give mine to 
my kids. (Yeah, I'll eat a whole pizza but not a piece of chocolate. Stupid, eh?)
It would just defeat the whole purpose of the Diet Coke so I can't allow myself
to do it.

Today I mainly folded laundry, vacuumed, cleaned up after the kids, slept. Not
necessarily in that order. Tomorrow we're supposed to go to a parade in Surrey
put on by the East Indians called Vaisakhi. Vaisakhi is both the Sikh New Year
festival and the anniversary of the founding of the Khalsa in 1699 by Guru Gobind
SinghJi, the 10th Guru of the Sikhs.
Surrey has a huge East Indian/Sikh population so it's a pretty big event. The kids
enjoy the spectacle and there is always lots of free food and treats along the
parade route every year.
It's a no-eat day for me tomorrow, so I won't partake in the treats, but I'll enjoy
the opportunity to get out and walk for a couple hours. (Will help work off that
pizza I just ate!) It's supposed to rain a little tomorrow but hopefully not on our
parade, so to speak.

It seems like every day lately someone at work asks me if I've lost weight. Today
was no exception. I guess it's come to the point where it's really noticeable now.
I like that!

If you've not checked out George's blog yet, you should go have a look. It's coming
along really nicely. He needs more feedback though, so please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment