Tuesday, May 2, 2006

DAY 113 - Tues May 02 2006 - NO EAT DAY 54

Okay, back on track today. As much as I wanted to eat the leftover pizza
in the fridge, I did not. I resisted.
I did however have a small salad with balsamic vinaigrette worth about 150 calories
about noon. Followed by a delicious protein powder and water cocktail (ugh!).

I lifted my weights around 2:00pm. A pretty good workout. My son came home from
school sick today so he watched me, along with one of my daughters. (The kids are
pretty impressed when I lift my weights. They seem so heavy to them.)

Before I left for work I had a cinnamon apple sauce for another 80 calories.
When I got to work I had a coffee with three 2% milkers and Splenda. No idea how
many calories in those milkers but I'll guess a total of 50.

On my first coffee break I took a brisk walk. When I got back I had a V8 V-Go, warm. 
40 calories.

Now it's time for my dinner break. There was a meeting today at work and there are
leftover sandwiches, soup and muffins. I've done a good job to resist them all.

I didn't bring any other low-calorie snacks, so I'm going to take another walk. But
not until I down another one of those delectable protein powder/water delights! "Whey
too delicious!" (If I keep pretending maybe one day I'll actually believe it!!)

Total calories today = 320

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful work! That is the type of info that are meant to be shared around the internet. Disgrace on the seek engines for now not positioning this submit upper! Come on over and discuss with my web site . Thank you =)
    Alfred Daw

    ReplyDelete