Monday, April 24, 2006

DAY 105 - Mon Apr 24 2006 - NO (LOW) EAT DAY 51

1:00pm:
1 cup of orange juice w/ 20g of protein powder (100 calories)
1 small garden salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing (150 calories)

8:00pm: 
1 cup of orange juice w/ 20g of protein powder (100 calories)
2 lettuce "tacos" with salsa, pineapple, and hot peppers (50 calories?)

So I went to the dentist this morning for my cleaning. I hate that gritty feeling afterwards!
The rest of the day was either spent preparing for my girls' birthday parties or napping.
We had the parties in the evening. (Pictures can be seen on Hornischfeger.com.) Now
we're home and unpackaging all the gifts, which can be a chore because everything is
packaged so securely nowadays.

Sorry JT, I didn't like your lettuce tacos recipe (eatqod.com). I thought I'd give it a try, but
bleah. I'd rather just wait for real thing. I should have just had a boiled egg-white and a V8
like I was going to. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment