Friday, April 28, 2006

DAY 109 - Fri Apr 28 - NO EAT DAY 53

I did something unusual last night. I don't normally eat past my last work break.
But after I got home from work, I was hungry. I made myself another huge spinach
salad and ate it while I watched Survivor on tape. (So long, annoying Courtney!)

Spinach salad doesn't sound like anything bad. But the way I eat it with all the egg
and bacon and ranch dressing, it might as well be like another full breakfast. 

So a little bit of guilt over that. I'm not eating anything today. I'm back on my diet pop
and chewing gum for today. I don't want the extra 400 calories after doing that...

I'm already planning tomorrow's breakfast, though. I'm feeling kind of egged-out lately,
so I think I want to make pancakes. Pumpkin pancakes like you can get at IHOP.
Those would be yummy. Perhaps with sausages?

Just cleaned up around the house today. My parents came for a short visit to give
the girls their birthday presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment