Sunday, April 23, 2006

DAY 104 - Sun Apr 23 2006 - A SWITCHEROO DAY

Breakfast (1:00pm): 4 blueberry toaster waffles with peanut butter & syrup
5 pieces of bacon
Coffee with Splenda & milk
fresh pineapple slices

Dinner (6:30pm): Barbecued steak
2 pieces of garlic bread
garden salad with ranch dressing
Snack (10:00pm): Bacardi frozen daiquiri (Piña colada) w/ pineapple slices (non-alcoholic)
I'm feeling better today. So I guess it wasn't flu symptoms after all. Probably
just fatigue from the 4½ hours of sleep I got the previous night, and all the
walking around in the sun without sunscreen in the daytime (bad!). I got a 
good sleep last night.

So, another Switcheroo day. Why? Well, there's the ever-popular excuse my
wife isn't working tonight so I want to eat dinner with her. But mostly it's because
tomorrow I have a dentist appointment. I go in for a cleaning, after which my teeth
and gums are always sore and gritty for the rest of the day. Eating won't be very
pleasurable. I'd rather just eat today and fast tomorrow.
Also, in the evening, are my daughters' birthday parties. This way I'll escape eating
cake, hot dogs and chips. (My two middle daughters were born on the same day,
exactly one year apart. So we have combined birthday parties for the two of them.
At least until they get older.)
---
The weather was really nice so we went to the park tonight and had a barbecue/picnic for dinner.
(I guess I never had lunch. Instead I lifted my weights and folded some laundry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment